Book Your Trip!
Let's Go Fishing!
Give us a call today and book your trip!
Terms and Conditions,
AWOL Fishing Charters with Captain Craig Inc. will do everything reasonable for you to have a great time on your fishing trip. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, political beliefs or military status, in any of its activitis or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and sponsors. But we do have some rules. Some are general rules for safety and other rules are for the protection of our boat and equipment.
Our fishing trips all operate under our complete Terms and Conditions listed above and below.
Scheduling a fishing trip with us is your agreement to these terms and conditions.
1. A minimum non refundable deposit of $100.00 is required and is good forever to confirm this agreement and must be received no later than 14 days prior to the Charter/Tour (unless booking within the 2 week period). If the deposit is not received by the due date, the Charter/Tour will be automatically canceled without notice. If the party does not appear on the scheduled date and time or does not cancel the Charter/Tour or any other services requested by phone at least 3 days prior to the departure date, you will be charged the FULL amount for the Charter/Tour or any other services requested which was scheduled. The $100.00 non refundable deposit is good forever meaning that if you or we reschedule for a later date that deposit is in good standing for the rescheduled trip. If you no call no show the day of your trip this policy will not apply and you will be charged again if you schedule a trip in the future.
2. The Charter/Tour or any other services requested operates under the authority of the boat Captain. The boat Captain has the authority to terminate the Charter/Tour or any other services requested in the event of unacceptable conduct by the party.
3. The fishing party is limited to 3 persons. (Please contact us for special considerations). We can take more but 3 is comfortable.
4. Usage or possession of narcotics, marijuana, or the possession of any other illegal substances of any nature will result in the termination of the Charter/Tour or and other services requested and forfeiture of all money paid.
5. When you reserve a Charter/Tour or any other services requested date, it is your date/time as long as the boat Captain determines that the weather is appropriate for fishing or any other event scheduled. Lightening, hail, high winds and torrential rain are a few examples of severe weather that may result in the boat Captain terminating or halting the Charter/Tour or any other services requested for the safety of our crew and guests.
6. A Charter/Tour or any other services requested is terminated by the Captain due to the bad weather, once Charter/Tour or any other service requested has commenced, will not be entitled to a refund if the requesting party agreed to begin the Charter/Tour or any other services requested knowing of the impending weather. If we have to cancel a trip due to inclement weather, we may reschedule the trip for the first available date acceptable to both you and us, provided a reasonable amount of fishing time has not been completed. A trip terminated due to member(s) of the Charter/Tour or any other services requested getting sick will not be entitled to a refund or credit. We reserve the right to make whatever changes in the trip that circumstances dictate, including substitutions of boats, cancellations due to weather, mechanical failure, etc.
7. It is your responsibility to notify all members of your party and arrange for your party to be present on the date, the location, and at the time.
8. The boat Captain and AWOL Fishing Charters with Captain Craig Inc. shall not be held liable for any injury or fatality that is caused by either direct or indirect action of any member of the Charter/Tour/any other service requested and/or anything and/or anyone else onboard or on land, the Captain and AWOL Fishing Charters with Captain Craig Inc. shall not be held liable for any lost, stolen, broken, personal and or real property or any items onboard or on land caused by either direct or indirect actions of any member of the Charter/Tour/or other services requested and/or anything and/or anyone else.
9. If you do not show up at the agreed location on the day of your Charter/Tour or any other service requested, you will forfeit your deposit and be charged the full remaining balance above the deposit of the trip no refunds or credits will be given. Please be respectful and at least call us if you cannot make it. We understand things happen. And we can always work things out.
10. The Charter agreement includes an outfitted fishing boat, a fishing Guide, all tackle and bait.
11. Misuse of the boat or equipment is prohibited and is grounds for canceling the Charter/Tour or any other services requested without refund. If any damages occur due to negligence from any member of the Charter/Tour or any other services requested or any persons there of, the person or persons of the Charter/Tour or any other service requested will be responsible for the damages. PLEASE be respectful and keep a clean area. Do not leave tackle boxes open, hooks laying around, trash on the deck, and PLEASE do not burn seats with cigarettes or throw trash or cigarette butts in the water or on the deck. The Captain will turn the boat around to pick up trash that blows out due to not being stowed away properly. This takes up fishing time. So please be mindful and respectful.
12. Glass bottles or other glass items, and plastic bags t-shirt bags are not allowed on board the boat without prior approval by the boat Captain. Let's keep our waterways and resources clean and safe.
13. The balance of your Charter/Tour or any other service requested price over and above your deposit is due prior to departure from the boat launch at the end of the trip.
14. Even though your departure time is flexible, you are expected to be on time for your trip. Time starts when we leave the dock and are underway.
15. The Captain may call you prior to your trip to discuss recent catches, catch locations, the weather conditions, etc or you can call, text or email with any questions.
16. Children age 12 and under must wear a personal flotation device. Please assist in making sure that children comply. We will provide you with USCG approved life jackets. But it is highly suggested that if you have a more comfortable life jacket for your child to bring it or purchase one at your local sporting goods store. Please call if you need help locating a store near you.
It is our desire to provide a pleasant Charter/Tour or any other services request experience. AWOL Fishing Charters with Captain Craig Inc. will do anything within reason to make sure that you and your party have fun on your adventure. If you have questions, please feel free to call and ask. We abide by all State and Federal Laws, and Fishing regulations. Please do not ask us to break the law.
Lets get on the water!!!